Amy P plus 3

Amy P plus 3

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Goals

Earlier this year, I wrote in my journal about the things that I want to accomplish this year. I figured I needed to throw them out there even further into blogworld...maybe then I'll actually do them.
Already I've noticed that a couple of them may not happen...I will revamp as the year goes on.
So here they are in no particular order...

My First Marathon (Schedule to take place on Oct 19th in San Francisco!)
1/2 Ironman (one of those that may not take place but will always be on the list)
Wasatch Back Relay (Running again with my ladies...GO TEAM PAIGE)
Travel outside of the US (I just applied for my passport...should be here soon!)
Read the B.O.M. (Making my way through some pretty slow stuff right now. Something about Isaiah)
Start School
Take Ballroom Dance
Keep a Journal (check!)
Lose 10 lbs (a newly added once since I chubbied up within the last couple of months)

Here are my kids goals...
OH! This first one kills me!!!! I have failed miserably already. Just keep moving forward!
No Yelling
Read 20 minutes a day with them
Read Scriptures to them daily
Hot breakfast 3x week or more
Good dinners nightly
Compliment them daily
Ask Questions about thier day
Teach them something every day

Ok...its out there...now lets see if I can deliver!

No comments: