Amy P plus 3

Amy P plus 3

Thursday, April 10, 2008

BE PRESENT!

This morning, I woke up very mad at the world and everyone in it. As I was getting the kids ready for the day, I was starting to think about everything that I was going to say to everyone that had made me so upset, and boy was it going to be GOOD!

As time went on, the anger turned to a sick nasty feeling inside me...I stopped for a second and thought about it...I wasnt going to accomplish ANYTHING by thinking of what I was going to dish out. I looked at my kids during all of this and realized that I needed to focus my energy on living in the moments that are bringing me joy. Also, my kids deserved to have my attention today rather than have me rant and rave in my mind about how i was going to soc it to someone. I need to be PRESENT!

No comments: