Amy P plus 3

Amy P plus 3

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Finally...GRASS

I got it all done! I have to say that there is a sense of pride that I have by getting this yard in by my self...ok with the help of a team of 2 mexicans that can throw down a sprinkler system in a day...o0ps forgot about them. Ok...so what I meant to say is that the front yard is in...grass and everything. It looks great! I think...maybe is just looks great to me because I'm comparing it to the dirt that was there before. Regardless, I got all of the sod in with the help of Tonya and Jaime Brotherton. Love them! I was so happy to have their help today. I will post a picture of my work later.

One downer for the day...I wore my dang flip flops while I was laying the sod and my feet are now like SANDPAPER! They were so dirty and dry and UGLY! My feet look like they aged about 50 years today from walking in dirt all day. No Lie! Oh the scars of a hard working woman :) He he!

1 comment:

heidi said...

First off, love the blog. And second, your lawn looks great. Super impressive. And maybe we can start a sandpaper foot club. I swear I don't even need to wear shoes anymore.