Amy P plus 3

Amy P plus 3

Monday, December 14, 2009

I actually got in a lottery!?

So...if you know me and my luck with getting in a race that has a lottery...its pretty bad. In fact so bad that I can say that there is not a single race that I have actually got in that has a lottery. But it looks like the race gods are smiling down on me now...because I actually got into a race with a lottery! The Canyonlands half marathon in Moab. We are going to head down with a group of our friends...Cody Nicholle, Carol, Pedro, Shaun, and Lisa. Its going to be a good one. I am going to try to set a time goal of under 2 hours. And since I havent been running AT ALL lately it will be a lofty goal to meet. I'm excited to have something to start training for again...and good friends to train with.
I'll be posting my progress along the way!

No comments: