Amy P plus 3

Amy P plus 3

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Excited for the NEW YEAR!!

I don't know about you...but I am SO excited for the new year. 2009 was a tough one...and I'm very excited to move on from this past year.

Here are the top 10 reasons I am excited for the New Year...

10. Lucy, my little lover, FINALLY gets to start Kindergarten! This would be on the top of the list...but its Kindergarten...still a huge pain in the butt with the whole half day business. Next year...1st grade will make the top of the list for sure!

9. Kaibo is going to start either running, biking, swimming, rugby, soccer, baseball...SOMETHING! I am bound and determined to get that boy out and interested in something this year. Maybe get him to do a sprint tri!

8. Zoe will be hopefully getting her back tuck this year. That girl is stronger than she knows what to do with. She is so athletic...maybe get her doing a tri this year too!

7. I get to finally start my business/club/race idea! I have a website...but nothing built yet. I will have more time to get it going past the new year and am SO excited! More to come on this later!

6. Going to train and do an ULTRA relay this year! This is going to be tough...but DANGIT I want to do it!

5. I'm going to try to ski again this year. Its been a few years...but no time like the present.

4. I get to go to school full time starting the new year... Which means....

3. I will be graduating and will be a Master Esthetician in 2010!

2. I will finally be working in either a medical spa or hopefully for a plastic surgeon this year and can start my new career.

1. Doing my FIRST HALF IRONMAN!!!

Wait...is that really going to be the highlight of my 2010? Ok...so they may not be in order. Basically I'm really excited to get moving on with my life...wrap things up at my old job...get going to school full time...graduate...start working...play with my kids like crazy...and TRAIN like a mutha!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

Yay! All sound like you are going to have an awesome 2010! Cody's new motto for the year... "You can do more than you think you can. You're better than you think you are." I think I will not only apply that to my goals in running, but in life general. Thought I would share! Looking forward to many races with ya this year!