Amy P plus 3

Amy P plus 3

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Vegas Bound

So, I'm headed out tomorrow for my race. The Irongirl Vegas Triathlon. I'm not racing until Saturday, but am excited to get some r & r before the race. I'm feeling quite nervous about the open water swim...I am seriously hoping that I can get an open water swim in before the race. I always panick at the start and I just dont want that to happen this go round. Other than that, I am excited for the experience. It is an all girl race...my favorite kind of race. I got a new cute outfit and am all geared up. I just hope that I dont look like a total fool and fall on my bike because I cant unclip or something stupid. My bike skills are pretty rusty this year...spin class just doesn't get you used to it like the real deal.
I dont have a goal to finish it in just yet, but will most definitely report on how it all goes! Until then...Good Luck to Me!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I was just in Vegas! I hope your race went well. I wish I would have known you were there, I would have come and cheered you on! How did it go? So proud of you seriously!
Love you!