Amy P plus 3

Amy P plus 3

Monday, May 5, 2008

Vera Wang move over!

I never know what we're going to get when Lucy gets dressed. I've taken the philosophy that she can dress herself (mainly cuz she wont have it any other way) if we dont have to be in public. Wait, I take that back...she did wear her tinkerbell dress to the grocery store today. Well anyway...she takes great pride in her outfits.
This particular one is her swim suit with a t-shirt, a pair of cotton tights with her flip flops. She was so excited about this one! She usually goes through about 5 of these types of outfits a day. SO much laundry, but I get a kick out of seeing what she comes up with.
When I was getting Lucy ready for bed, she was distraught because she said she had left some stuff at the park. It was already dark so I took Kai with me for protection...I looked around in the dark and could see scattered peices of clothing. I found EVERY peice of this outfit at the park except the swim suit. She was so relieved to get her clothes back. We had a nice little talk about not taking clothes off except at home...I cant tell you how many peices of her clothes I find in my car, the yard, the park. It is awesome....it is what makes Lucy. She dances to the beat of her own drum without a doubt. I LOVE Lucy!

1 comment:

Nau Willis said...

ok I havent talked to you in forever! I hope you are well. I think of you every so often. Your children are beautiful! I have a blog if you want in let me know!!! Take care amy!Great blog!