Amy P plus 3

Amy P plus 3

Thursday, May 1, 2008

MY favorite things...

I am SUCH a "favorite things" person! When I saw Heidi's fav things, I had to do it! I love reading other peoples faves too.
Its always funny to look back at your old fave things lists to see how retarded you were in the past.

So here goes... My favorite things!

1. My Blue Bike...oh i love it so much! I dont know why really...its not like i ever ride it :) But I sure do love it!


2. Chile Verde Burrito at Guadalahonkys

3. COKE fountain drink, glass bottle or in the can...NOT in any kind of plastic bottle! Its like a fine wine when accompanied with the Chile Verde Burrito!

4. Dove body glow subtle self tanner lotion. UTAH WINTERS SUCK! The only way to keep some color!

5. Suave Cocoa and Shea Butter body wash...smells SO good. (You can get it as low as .97 at
walmart!!)

6. My intelligel bed...I have yet to find anything that would compare...UNBELIEVEABLE!

7. Black and white or sepia pics of my kids. One of my most favorite things to take and make and look at. A friend of mine from work actually asked me if I would come and take her kids pics rather than going to Kiddie Kandids when she saw the pics at my desk of my kids! I was honored! Hopefully I dont screw it up :)
8. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. A great true story of how a sweet broken down girl was able to turn her hurt, shame, guilt and self loathing into peace, self love and ultimatly found the person under all of that mess that she was looking for. An older wiser and Oak Tree version of HER.
8. Movie Theatre popcorn WITH extra butter in the middle AND on top with a large Coke. OH MY GOSH...one of my guiltiest of pleasures.

9. My Sanuk shoes. So Cute yet so comfy. I saw these things at the outdoor retail show and just had to have them.

10. Latin Ballroom Dancing...watching and dancing. Oh i love it!!! If only Michael Walker would get his little tushy back into Utah so I could have a dance parter.
11. Peach Pleasure Jamba with Soy protien boost. Not to mention it has the least amount of calories because it is all fruit and SUPER delicious.
12. Ab ripper X from P90X. I swear it is the BEST ab work out I've ever done. I have been pretty religious...no six pack yet. Could it be the buttered popcorn? Anyway, highly recommended. I hate it, but I LOVE it!
(I just noticed that more than half of my list is food...oh gosh!)

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

I was bored and since you haven't updated your blog in a long time, I revisited your past. I love this list because its funny that its 2 1/2 years old but you are basically the same, except your favorite beauty products now cost hundreds instead of 97 cents! hahaha :)