Amy P plus 3

Amy P plus 3

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kids in School...





So the kids started school a couple of weeks ago.
Lu Lu started Preschool and is LOVING every minute of it. On the day before school we went to meet her teacher. The teacher said, "Whats your name?" Lucy said, "My name is Lu lu and you're going to love me!" It was awesome!
Kai is having a great time in school as well. He has made some great friends and loves to walk to school. We rode bikes to school one day but it was so windy and he crashed his bike and hasnt wanted to do that since. He has reverted back to walking. He meets Zoe at the flag pole after school and they start walking home then I meet them at the cross walk. Its one of my favorite things to do with them.
Zoe is loving school as well. She says she is very popular and I believe it :) She loves to pick out her outfit for school everyday. She is such a big girl when going to school. Gives big kisses and hugs, yells bye mom! And then runs to her class and doesnt look back. She is such a strong brave little lady!
Gotta love these little crazies!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

They are so flippin cute it kills me. I love Kai's love story.

I'm thinking about 18 miles and wishing there was some way we could do it together. (think, think, think,)